How to make it?
• When we describe an animal:
1. Introduction :
Start by the identity of an animal or introduce the character.
example: Paragraph 1 in the Sea Eagle Text
Description is the part of the paragraph that describes the character.
The description text has dominant language features as follows:
1. Using Simple Present Tense
2. Using action verbs
3. Using passive voice
4. Using noun phrase
5. Using adverbial phrase
6. Using technical terms
7. Using general and abstract noun
8. Using conjunction of time and cause-effect.
The Purposes of Descriptive Text as follows:
a. To engage a reader's attention
b. To create Characters
c. To set mood or create an atmosphere
d. To being writing to life.
The example questions of Sea Eagle Text:
Answer the following questions based on the text:
1. What do you know about eagles?
2. Why is Sea Eagle easy to recognize?
3. What do you think of its flying? Is it easy or hard to do?
4. What do the forelimbs of an Sea Eagle do?